A dynamic speaker, musician and author, Anne Morse-Hambrock brings a full range of talents to her speaking and other public engagements.
Anne is pleased to offer speaking programs focused on humor and/or inspiration/motivation. Programs may be as short as 30 minutes (luncheon or other gathering) or as long as 90 minutes (keynote). Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Finding your inner “imperfectionist”
- Finding your creative voice
- Pursuing your bucket list without guilt
- Dealing with grief through humor
- Poetry readings and discussion from “Some Days Call for Chocolate”
- Tales from a life of being “Overbooked And Underpaid”
- ‘Behind The Scenes’: stories from the world of working in syndicated comics
Anne also offers a one-woman show incorporating both her humor and her harp playing. For more information please visit “Anne Morse-Hambrock: “Some Days Call For Chocolate”.
To book Anne for your event please use the Booking Form. Be sure to specify the type of presentation in which you are interested in both the subject line and body of the message. If you have a topic in mind that was not on the list above please be sure also to mention this in your message.
For Bookstores and other retail outlets wishing to schedule Anne for a book signing please contact her directly using the contact form.