Anne Morse-Hambrock is happy to work with harpists at all levels of development from young beginners just starting out, to intermediate/advanced students to the adult hobbyist to the active professional.
- Memorization tips and tricks
- Navigating Orchestral harp parts
- Managing practice time
- Managing stage presence and nerves
- Find your best tone
- Learning to improvise
- How to easily make your own simple arrangements (particularly useful when the Bride wants you to play something she found on YouTube)
- Weddings – working with brides
If you would like to bring Anne to work with your students in a masterclass setting please fill out the booking form using the subject “Masterclasses” and Anne will reach out to you.