A dynamic speaker, musician and author, Anne Morse-Hambrock brings a full range of talents to her speaking and other public engagements.
She is the author of the lighthearted collection of witticisms titled “Some Days Call For Chocolate” as well as the blog “Overbooked And Underpaid: Notes From A Yes-holic”. Anne is also part of the creative team behind the nationally syndicated King Features comic strip “The Brilliant Mind Of Edison Lee.”
Anne is pleased to offer speaking programs focused on humor and/or inspiration/motivation. Programs may be as short as 30 minutes (luncheon or other gathering) or as long as 90 minutes (keynote). Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Poetry readings and discussion from “Some Days Call For Chocolate”
- Tales from a life of being “Overbooked And Underpaid”
- ‘Behind The Scenes’: stories from the world of working in syndicated comics.
- Finding your inner “imperfectionist”
- Finding your creative voice
- Pursuing your bucket list without guilt
- Dealing with grief through humor
For other topics please contact Anne directly using the contact form.
To book Anne for your event please use the Booking Form Be sure to specify the type of presentation in which you are interested in both the subject line and body of the message.
For Bookstores and other retail outlets wishing to schedule Anne for a book signing please contact Anne directly using the contact form.
Anne also offers a one-woman show incorporating both her humor and her harp playing. For more information on this show please click here.